Theatre Renegade presents
by various authors
Ten handpicked writers and directors ‘speed date’ to find a new collaborative partner that will help them bring a 20 minute piece of new writing to life.
Following it’s relocation to Southwark Playhouse and a sell-out 2013 run at Bush Theatre, Courting Drama showcases five new collaborative partnerships and the five pieces that they create and mould together over a three week period. Did they meet their creative soul-mate, or want to rip each other’s hair out?
Writers and Directors that have been involved in past ‘speed dates’ have gone on to work with companies such as Hampstead Theatre, Bush Theatre, Hightide, The Lowry, Royal Court Theatre, Royal National Theatre, Young Vic Theatre and Punchdrunk.
- Oli Rose will direct Stephen Laughton’s Run
- Laura Attridge will direct Ella Greenhill’s Into the Water
- Jon Brittain will direct Francis Grin’s Alisa Takes Russia
- Oliver Dawe will direct Ross Dunsmore’s Cold Call
- Scott Hurran will direct Nathan Wood’s A Haunting