and Theatre Bench
present the world premiere of
By Tristan BernaysMusic by Dougal Irvine
Elephant and Castle. 1956. Saturday night.
Teddy and Josie are about to hit the streets of London for a good time. It’s pissing it down, they’re totally skint, and someone wants them dead – but a little trouble never stopped a Ted from having a good time. Desperate times call for rock ‘n’ roll.
Teddy is a punchy, lyrical ride though the dark and damaged world of 1950s London. Featuring a blistering live performance from Johnny Valentine and The Broken Hearts and an electrifying original score by Dougal Irvine.
Expect sex, violence and damn good hair.
★★★★ “Wow… one of the most action-packed dynamic shows of the Fringe.”The Scotsman on The Bread and the Beer by Tristan Bernays
★★★★ “Constantly compelling.”The Guardian on Snapdragon’s Toast at Park Theatre
- Director Eleanor Rhode
- Musical Director Harrison White
- Choreographer Tom Jackson Greaves
- Set Designer Max Dorey
- Costume Designer Holly Rose Henshaw
- Lighting Designer Christopher Nairne
- Sound Designer Max Pappenheim
- Design Associate Dianne Kelly
- Production Manager David Stothard
- Producers Sarah Loader and Jim Zalles
- Teddy Joseph Prowen
- Josie Jennifer Kirby
- Johnny Valentine Will Payne
- Sammy ‘The Sticks’ Smith Alexander Bean
- Jenny O’Malley Alice Offley
- Buster Watson Harrison White